To create a new sub-topic you must be an administrator. In single-chats you are automatically an administrator and therefore can create sub-topics.
You can create up to 8 sub-topics to a single- or group chat. If you wish to do so, please proceed as follows:
- Go to the main-screen.
- Look for the respective chat (single- or group chat) that you want to edit.
- Tap and hold the chat until a context menu opens.
- Choose “Create/Edit sub-topic”.
- Tap the Plus-Icon to create a new sub-topic.
- Give your new sub-topic a name and confirm with OK. In group chats you can also choose the group members.
- To chat you only have to tap the new sub-topic.
Alternative: Tap the Plus-Icon (underneath/next to the chat) to create a new sub-topic.