If you wish to send one message to several of your contacts, e.g. for New Years Eve, without sending each message individually you should use the Broadcast feature.
Important: This is not a group chat!
To send a broadcast message proceed as follows:
- Go to main screenn
- Tap the “plus icon” in the navigation bar at the bottom. A semi circle pops up with three options:
- Choose “Broadcast” by clicking on the broadcast icon.
- Now you are asked to enter a name for the broadcast. After you entered a broadcast-name tap CONTINUE.
- Add contacts by ticking the boxes in your BubCon address book. Confirm with OK.
- Now you can write and send a message. Each contact receives a message as if you would communicate in a single-chat.